Friday, March 24, 2006

Sketchbook - Projects


Sketchbook - projects
Originally uploaded by Chris Brogan.
There's something to be said for going visual with things you have to get done. In the case of this page from my sketchbook, just drawing the top three, with the 9 boxes (which will represent the top 9 card illustrations I have currently), and the robots vs. monsters thing (see it at My Flickr Page), was really helpful to getting me motivated.

What are you doing with text right now that might shake loose differently in your mind if you did it with a few quick images?

1 comment:

Sine.Qua.Non said...

I like this site. I communicate visually myself and learn that way as well. I would love to pass on my ideas to you guys on occassion. But, for now, I have used your Pedestrian under water image as a link to this site in my sidebar.

Excellent website idea and posts. Love it! It's like discovering a new land or idea...
Nancy

PS- I found this site via Communication Nation and because Dave added me on Flickr as a favorite. I like Communication Nation as well.