Sunday, February 12, 2006

Do You, uh, Yahoo?

Flickr's being a beeyotch today. I've got four photos in limbo. But, in so doing, I've reacquainted myself with Yahoo Photos!. Did you know they give you unlimited uploads for free? I'm told a new, revamped version with tagging and other features is coming in March.

I like Flickr's social elements, as I'm meeting people from all over the world. I am, however, made more and more aware of its limitations due to increasing scale. I'm still on the fence on this one.

1 comment:

charlene said...

I agree about the scale issues with Flickr and I believe these can be overcome in time, but I find Yahoo Photos! to be clunky and generally unpleasant to use (particularly when I want to share a photo). I've been wondering lately if there is a way to export my Yahoo folders over to Flickr so I can have everything in one place.